Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Roller Coaster Ride

*DISCLAIMER*
Without thought or reasonable mindful discussion, It seems I have chosen to write words for the doubtful pleasure of all. With this being said, I move on with a clear conscience and a sturdy keyboard.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've decided to stay up late tonight. Why is it that one regret forces us to desire misery in every other area of our life as well. Perhaps self pity? I did something dumb a few hours ago... I backed into a car. So now the thought of getting good rest for work in the morning seems to be transparent and quite distant; proving my point. I now wish to be equally distraught in the morning, only with something I can control.

Happenings will occur. Excitement will die shortly, and before long all that remains is a good story and heavier financial burdens. I can't complain though. Life is the most adventurous of all roller-coasters; and currently it seems to be the only one I do not contest.

No comments: